326POWER Chakuriki Coilovers Jr. (Entry Model)
New 326POWER Chakuriki Jr Coilover Entry Model
The entry model 326Power Chakuriki Coilovers are a much more affordable choice and provide the same quality suspension and springs. However, spring rates are preset and
color choice options are not available and will be chosen at random by 326power Japan staff.
Please specify your car manufacturer, year, and model in the section above.
326POWER Chakuriki coilovers were designed with one goal in mind: to provide the utmost level of control and drivability while allowing you to lower your car to the floor.
Thanks to countless hours of R&D by legendary D1GP driver and 326POWER CEO Mitsuru Haruguchi, each Chakuriki Coilover kit offers a high level of customisation and personalisation far beyond those found on any other coilovers. Each component has been designed with low driving in mind, ensuring that your suspension can still function properly while your car is slammed to the floor.
Chakuriki Coilover Specs:
- 26-step damping adjustment using click adjusters
- Monotube dampers, valved to suit your chosen spring rates Independent height adjustment and droop/preload settings (allows for full damper travel even at the lowest setting)
- Camber adjustable top mounts (on kits for cars using MacPherson style suspension)
- Robust 20mm-thick damper shafts Rubber dust boots
- Hexagon-style locking collars with pinch bolt locking system
- Eyelet-style bottom cups feature high-impact polyurethane bushes
- Rubber spacers fitted to locking collars to prevent spring noise and stress on the spring under lateral loads
All 326POWER Chakuriki coilovers are built to order and are only available upon request. If you don't find a kit specification that suits your exact requirements, please contact us for more information.
Please note: the coilovers pictured may feature upgrade parts that are not included as standard.